WorldSBK Gold Paddock Passes are strictly personal and non-transferable. They must be worn at all times and in a visible manner. If the holder of a Pit Lounge Pass is found in a non-designated area, the pass will be confiscated immediately.
WorldSBK Gold Paddock Pass holder acknowledges that his/her presence in the different areas of the WorldSBK Paddock or SBK Pit Lounge can be registered and could be reproduced and/or broadcasted worldwide, for any and all purposes, including commercial and promotional uses. As well the WorldSBK Paddock Pass holder acknowledges that motorsport can be dangerous, releasing DWO and any of its affiliated companies from any liability arising from his/her presence at the circuit.
Different wristbands are supplied for each day, please note that it is obligatory to wear the paddock pass together with the wristband to gain access to the SBK Pit Lounge.
- WHITE wristband for Saturday;
- BLACK wristband for Sunday.
Timetable and access maps are in the Welcome Pack which will be available along with the passes.
Smart casual attire is recommended. No jogging suits or beach wear will be allowed. No pets allowed.
LOST OR UNUSED PASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Children up to 3 years are free of charge
- Children from 3 to 15 years of age receive a discount of 50% on full price.
- Children from 15 years old are required to pay full price.
- Coordinators of Official Hospitality Resellers and company representatives will hold a RED Service wristbands.
- SBK Pit Lounge Management reserves the right to issue additional Staff passes and wristbands and if so, to charge an additional fee and/or impose special conditions as it deems necessary.
- All personnel assisting with the assembly and disassembly of Hospitality Lounges, hostesses and interpreters will hold a special RED Service Wristbands.
- The Service Wristband will not include lunch or drinks.
· SBK Pit Lounge Management reserves the right to issue additional Service Wristbands and if so, to charge an additional fee and /or impose special conditions as it deems necessary.
- In using the Hospitality Areas, the client shall follow DWO’s Instructions at any given moment and all the time.
- Guests must wear their assigned pass at all times.
SBK Pit Lounge:
- More than 45 days prior to the event: 10% of the total amount;
- From 45 to 30 days prior to the event: 50% of the total amount;
- Less than 30 days prior to the event: 100% of the total amount.
SBK EXECUTIVE LOUNGE:
- More than 60 days prior to the event: 10% of the total amount;
- From 60 to 45 days prior to the event: 50% of the total amount;
- Less than 45 days prior to the event: 100% of the total amount.